More To Look At

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Today

Today I slept in. That's fine. But I don't feel to well today. At about 6pm I had a really bad headache. Even after I ate dinner I had a headache. It was sort of a migraine too because light and sound made it hurt. Lots of my headaches are small migraines. Very rarely do they turn into really bad migraines. Every Sunday I actually feel like I get a tiny one near the end of church. It's the florescent lights that make it bad, I think. But yeah, I have had that all day.

Today my friend, Laura, asked if I could watch her baby, Joshua, on Friday. And afterward hang out that evening. So that'll be fun. I haven't seen her in a long time. But I have to be to her house before 7am. So I have to get ready really early. (Oh, which reminds me, I need to Lauren I can't go walking that day. I'll tell her Wednesday morning.)

Tonight we, my brothers and I, watched a couple more episodes of 'White Collar'. And then I watched more 'Stargate SG-1' episodes.

I really need to read more plays or else this idea is going to be a two year thing and not just a one year thing. lol.

No comments: