More To Look At

Monday, August 22, 2011

Meh Monday

Today was so exciting. *sarcastic tone used*

I did work on my hollow book more. Now I just have to decide if it's done or if I want to add one more "embellishment" to it.

I watched two episodes of 'Torchwood' today. Episode six and seven of season four. It was interesting watching them so close together because they are really starting to tie into one another really, really well. This season is so good! It's really intriguing.

Tonight after FHE, which was a BBQ, a few of us came back home, here, and watched a movie. We watched 'The Emperor's New Groove'. It was great. We all knew the lines but we were still laughing at the funny parts. I haven't seen this movie in so long. Did you know it's only 78 minutes long. I forgot it was that short.

Tomorrow I am going to hang out with Kimberlee for a bit so that will be fun. I think she is "kidnapping" to the hospital so I can check out the volunteer positions. She volunteers there on Fridays and she says it's nice.

No comments: