More To Look At

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm not crying. *wipes away tears*

So I didn't actually cry during the movie. Although I should have because my lip quivered and my eyes filled up with tears. But I did cry afterward. And I am crying now. Because he loved her. He was loyal to her. He died for her. *cries for my favorite character* ... And one of my favorite couples isn't in the movie very much. Their story isn't at all. 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' was really good. It wrapped up the movie plots very well. (Although it never had some of my favorite parts from the book. But that's okay. You can't put everything into the movies.) I really want to read the books now.

(Really random side-note: I want to watch 'Sense and Sensibility'. And any Alan Rickman movie I can get my hands on now. lol. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.)

Before the movie started they had a 'Breaking Dawn (Part 1)' trailer and all the girls cheered for shirt-less Jacob. (I include myself in that.) But no one cheered for Edward. It's kind of funny really. And then there was a 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows' (sequel to the first SH movie) and every one cheered for that one to. That one looks really good. I think that Jude Law make a great Dr. John Watson. Then the third trailer they showed was for the new (and last) Batman movie called 'The Dark Knight Rises'. It looks okay.

And now that the mischief is managed I'll be heading off to bed ... It is almost 4am after all.

No comments: