More To Look At

Friday, July 29, 2011

Books mostly

I have been wanting to make that recycled container for a long time. And now I have one and I can make the next one faster then I did today. I think I'll use it the most for storing small things in a large bag. I might use it in my church bag for some things. When I drive again I'll make one for my car. I was also thinking I might paint the outside of the container to more personalize it. But I'll have to think about that.

Ammon and I went and saw 'Thor' tonight. I thought it was really good. I had never really read the comics or knew the mythology behind the story so it was all new to me. I really liked the movie. It was a good stand alone movie. Although paired with the new 'Avengers' movie it'll probably be good too.

Tomorrow I should/need to read a play. I am falling behind. But I know that all this pressure is not making me read any faster. I keep wanting to read other books. Maybe I should pick a book that I have been wanting to read for a while and put a bow on it and put it on my headboard. That way I'll have something that I really want to read but that I can't. Not until I read all of the Shakespeare books. It'll be my reward. But not a series. Well, maybe a fast, easy one. Like the Insider series (Inside Out and Outside In) by Maria V. Snyder. I have only read the first one. But I was thinking I should read a single, really good book. Like Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card. I have heard many good things about that book. I was looking at it the other day in Barnes and Noble and it does seem really good. A random guy actually told me that was a good book. lol. But I don't have any of those books so I'll have to see what's on my shelf that can entice me to finish reading Shakespeare.

No comments: