More To Look At

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tennis Day

I got to watch Rafael Nadal win his match this morning. And then I watched the Serbs play each other. Novak Djokovic won that because his friend retired with a thigh injury. And then I got to watch Roger Federer win his match. They had an hour-ish rain delay in the middle of that. It made me angry. I think this whole Open is a very wet one. I can't remember them having so much rain delays. It's nice that they are having the Men's final on Monday and not Sunday. It gives them more of an even chance. I had some problems with the computer before/after I went shopping with Mom but I'm glad it all worked out. I wouldn't have been able to see Roger play otherwise. Right now I'm falling asleep. I am pretty sure the tennis racket to ball to court combo lulled me to sleep. I love that the commentators don't talk much. On ESPN I remember that they would talk all the time and it distracted me from the match. It was very annoying. Just one more reason why I LOVE the official US Open commentators. They are awesome!

No comments: