More To Look At

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Conferences and Food

I was planning on going to the all day event that our stake was having for the Women's Conference that happened today. But last night I was just so tired that I decided not to. I turned off my alarms and slept in this morning.

When I woke up I weeded the front yard and put some jars in the dishwasher. We have been canning our apples that we got from our trees. When Dad and Brian got home from their motorcycle drive we started canning those. I only helped for an hour or so because I had to go change.

My stake had dinner before the Women's Conference tonight. It was good. They had baked potatoes with chili and other topping, salad, and rolls. The Women's Conference was really good. I really liked President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk. He is so funny.

After that was over I went to the pet store and got Satine some food. I think she's happy to have a full belly.

No comments: