More To Look At

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pre-Script - Family Vacation

Our first day of our family vacation was today. I wrote a lot about it but I need to write more and put photos. And I'm really tired right now. So I'm gonna post it tomorrow morning. I'll probably end up doing that the whole trip. We have some late nights planned.

I can give a summary of what we're doing.

Today, Monday, we are in Saint George. We went and saw 'The Little Mermaid' tonight. We're staying in a hotel here. Tomorrow, Tuesday, we are going to Cedar City to go see 'The Winter's Tale' at the Shakespeare festival. We will be staying in Saint George that night as well. Wednesday we are going to Las Vegas and seeing 'The Lion King'. We'll stay there that night. And then the rest of the week we are going to Zion's National Park. We're planning on hiking The Narrows and Angel's Landing. We come home Saturday evening.

It's gonna be a great trip.

:)

No comments: