- First and foremost, I want to get out of debt completely. I have debt on my credit card that I'm still paying off. And I owe my parents some money still too. This year I want to be debt-free.
- I've been really bad at paying my tithing. This year I'd like to be a full tithe payer. Maybe I'll notice the blessings of giving back to the Lord. I seem to never take note of the good things, only the bad.
- My room is a mess. There is no room to store all the things I have. This year I want to get rid of some of those items. Like old papers, clothes I never wear, things I don't ever use. I feel like I'm keeping stuff that I'll never need. Mostly paper. For some reason I'm a hoarder of paper. Things like receipts, ticket stubs, holiday and birthday cards, magazines, etc. There are a few papers that I should keep for tax purposes but the rest I really don't need.
- As far as a more personal, fun thing this year I'd like to chat on FOJG (Friends of Josh Groban) more often. I know I said that last year but this year I mean it. I miss my sisters and I feel like I missing out on their lives and them on mine. (Which isn't too exciting at the moment but it could be. lol.) Also with a new CD and tour (hopefully soon) then the boards are going to be really fun this year. There are always newbies that are fun to talk to.
- Also something fun and totally frivolous, I'd like to join in Chantelle Ellem's (aka: FatMumSlim) photo-a-day. I tried it a couple of months ago and I dropped out half way through the month. But I'm starting again. New month. New prompts.
And that's pretty much it this year. Five items. 365 days to improve them.