More To Look At

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fourth Round AO Tennis

Last night (or very early this morning) was the first time this year that I woke up at 2am to watch a tennis match. I woke up to watch Roger Federer's fourth round match. I had to cheer him on. Plus I like watch tennis. I always forget how much I miss until I'm actually watching a match.

Roger in his fourth round match.
So Roger's match... He played against Milos Raonic. Roger won easily. He made some awesome shots which almost felt like he was toying with the young 22-year-old. But I think he was just playing really good tennis and putting the shots away so that he could get the match over with quickly. He has the title in his sights. So as mentioned in an earlier post Roger has indeed moved on in straight sets yet again. He makes it to his 35 straight quarter-final in a Major. He is playing so good this year that he has not dropped a set so far in the tournament. That is so cool.

So fourth round for Roger. One hour and 53 minutes. Roger Federer defeats Milos Raonic. 6-4 7-6(4) 6-2.

Roger moves on to the quater-finals to play Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

No comments: