More To Look At

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AO semifinal and final

I didn't watch either the second semifinal or the final. But I totally wish I had. I was just so tired and could not stay awake. Next year I really need to look into geting ESPN and tivo.

* * * * *

The second semifinal was between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. It took just under five hours to complete this match. Novak won.

Here are their stats ...


* * * * *

Then the Australian Open 2012 Finals were between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal. I really tried to stay up for this match but the problem is we sort of had an impromptu party at my house that night so I was awake the whole time I was planning on sleeping. So when everyone went home around 1am I planned on staying up and watching the finals which were scheduled to begin at 1:30am. But I could not keep my eyes open. I needed sleep. lol.

Anyways, this final was the longest final in history. Not the longest match just the longest final. It lasted seven minutes shy of six hours.

Novak Djokovic won his third Australian Open. :)

Here are the stats ...



Novak and Rafa.

* * * * *

And in case you were wondering how this Open has shaken up the ATP Rankings ... It hasn't.


No comments: