More To Look At

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

AO update

The Australian Open is going well. There are two more matches to be played before we find out who is playing the two semifinal matches. Novak Djokovic and David Ferrer play today's day quarterfinal match. And Andy Murray and Kei Nishikori play today's night quarterfinal match. And the winners of those two matches make up the second semifinal. We already know that Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will be playing one of the semifinal matches. I was hoping that would be the case. I always like watching those two play. But I also always root for Roger. I like him a tiny bit more then Rafa. lol. The semifinals aren't played for a day or so. I really hope that they are on tv here and I can watch them because if not I'm gonna be sad. I am pretty sure that CBS Sports broadcasts the finals on tv but I can't remember if the show the semis as well. I miss having ESPN. lol.

BTW, writing down the results of the draw on the print-out has been really fun. I am definitely doing it for the other majors this year. :)

No comments: