More To Look At

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stuff I was Doing

Today was nice. I went on a walk on this cold, blustery morning with Lauren. When I got back I hopped in the shower and got ready for the day. At 12:30pm Ammon came over and while we were waiting for our third person she sent us a text and said she couldn't make it. So Ammon and I decided to go to a movie anyways. I convinced him that we should see 'Dolphin Tale'. I had heard about it and seen commercials. I knew it was gonna be good. But Ammon had never heard about it. But he trusted me and I think he really enjoyed the movie. If you ever get the chance to see it,do. It's fabulous. Afterwards we went to Arby's to get something to eat. When I got home I through in some B.T. music (specifically, his 'These Hopeful Machines' cd) and started working on some things on the computer. I got a few of them done but I still have more that I need to do. But I got the most important thing done first. I don't have to worry about it not being on time now. Mom got me some nail polish remover at the store, because I asked her to and we don't have any. And tonight while Dad and I were watching 'Person of Interest' I took off my fingernail polish. I thought about painting them too but decided I can paint them later. I have a few broken nails that are bugging me so I didn't feel like trying to paint them. I have a really long day of work tomorrow and Saturday so I'm heading off to bed a little early tonight.

No comments: