More To Look At

Friday, November 11, 2011

Busy, Busy Week

Well, the last post was Saturday so what have I been doing all week. Working. Working. And working. I'm glad I am but working all these hours is starting to get to me. I'm glad I have had a chance to relax a couple of times this week. I helps me stay sane. I can veg out watching 'NCIS' or 'Bones' or whatever. Monday and Tuesday were typical 10am-2pm days. Wednesday I was supposed to get off but I picked up a shift for a co-worker who couldn't work. That was 2-6pm. And then Thursday and Friday (today) there have been high school playoff games at Rice Eccles Stadium that we have been selling tickets for. It is a cash only ticket sales bonanza for three games yesterday and two major games today. It was crazy busy but tons of fun. I felt like I let my guard down and my co-workers got to know a little more about me in the process. lol. Tomorrow (Saturday) is a typical 10am-8ish pm home football game day. Working the phones in the morning. Working will call in the afternoon until half-time. I like working those games. It's simple and fun.

Tuesday Ammon, Kimberlee and I also went to see that new Three Musketeers movie. It was good. I liked the uniqueness of the story. It had elements that other musketeer movies don't have. But I still like the Disney version better. It was kind of funny that I couldn't remember the actor who plays Athos until halfway through the movie. It was bugging me so when I remembered it I yelled it out loud. It's okay because we were the only ones in the theatre. lol. How could I forget Matthew Mcfayden's name?! I LOVE him in the 'Pride and Prejudice' movie with Anne Hathaway. He is such a great actor. I think the beard was throwing me off. That and for some reason my brain kept thinking he was Christopher not Matthew. I knew it wasn't right though. lol.

No comments: