More To Look At

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Resolutions: Random Update

I was randomly looking back on my resolutions for the year. And one of them I've definitely given up on. Number Five: Take photos. I did that for a couple of months but not everyday. And then when I tried catching up I felt like I slipped more behind. And I thought, "This isn't worth the hassle or the stress." So I stopped taking the everyday photo.

But I've been good on the other goals so far. I've paid my tithing every month. And I've tried to be on FOJG more often. And I've even started getting rid of stuff in my room. The other day I moved my clothes around a bit and got rid of a bag full of clothes. And a couple pair of shoes that I wore maybe once or twice. But they are too big so I don't wear them often.

No comments: