- Take a photo every day using the FMS photo a day prompts. I usually do okay at taking a photo every day. I really enjoy it. But then there are days where I don't feel inspired so I don't take any.
- Finish a couple of quilts. Mainly I'd like to get my Starburst quilt quilted. And I'd like to finish my Aviatrix Medallion quilt. I need to buy backing and binding for it. And then I have a kit that I'd like to make. It is a Valentine's quilt so I think I'd like to make that in January.
- For Christmas I got the Farmer's Wife quilt book. I love it so much. I saw on Pinterest some people took the book and spiral bound the spine. I thought that was a brilliant idea. So I plan on doing that in the next couple of weeks. Anyways, in the next year I want to figure out what colors I want to do my quilt. Right now I'm thinking cool colors with black.
- Save more money. I'd like to have a better savings. I feel like I'm living paycheck to paycheck when I don't have to. I can fidget with my budget and not spend money on frivolous things. I know it'll be hard for a month or so but I can do it.
- I'd like to journal something everyday. I got out of the habit and I miss it. I hope that having it on a Google Document will help because I have access to it on my phone.
- Get room situated. I need to put some things away still. I want to buy new dressers sometime this year. I feel like my clothes don't fit where they are supposed to.
- Blog more. I'd like to use my blog more. Take photos of quilt projects. Review books. Feature Instagram photos. Write tiny stories. And just general talk.
- Finish Brian's mission book. It has been over a year and I haven't done anything with it for a long while. I need to get it done so Brian can have it.
- Read the Book of Mormon. I've never read the whole BOM. I feel like I need to do that and figure out where I stand in the church.
Friday, January 2, 2015
Happy New Year!
Hello! It's 2015! I've kind of been thinking about some goals I'd like to set for the next year. So in no particular order ...