More To Look At

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness

I went and saw 'Star Trek Into Darkness' for the second time this afternoon. It's just as good the second as the first. I cried more than once because I knew what was going to happen. Plus I know the story from Spock Prime's alternate reality that this movie is based off of. I didn't remember it before.

'Into Darkness' is great. I love LOVE the cast! Everyone is so great in their roles. A lot of the cast look and act very much like the "original" counterparts. I'm rewatching the Original Series and I'm loving it! I see the mannerisms that the new cast keep from the original character portrayals.

...

I got distracted by all the Star Trek photos I was looking at. And none of them convey what I wanted so I guess this post doesn't get a photo. :)

...

Suffice it to say that the reboot of Star Trek is something I love! If they make more movies I hope that they continue to make the original series' concepts seem right at home.

.
.
.

Look a photo ...

"Doctor, you're not from that universe. Stop quoting Spock."

No comments: