More To Look At

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jury Duty and a Plan

Next week I'm on call for jury duty which I think is pretty exciting. If I get chosen to serve on a jury I'm not allowed to talk about it until after it's over so I'm just not going to talk about any of it until next Saturday when I'm off call. But it is pretty exciting. :) But due to that I can't really make plans too much. And I have a really light work schedule.

So I thought that I would take advantage of these huge chunks of time at home to clean my room and redesign it a bit.

Things that I want done in the next month or two.

  • Clean out the stuff from under the bed.
  • Take off mirror that sits on dresser.
  • Add shelves to walls.
  • Hang pictures.
  • Get rid of current post bed frame and get new bed frame.
  • If it'll fit, put couch in room.
  • Make slipcover for couch.
  • Finish covering books in white.
  • Cover DVD boxes in black or white. (I haven't decided color yet.)

Next week I'll start by cleaning under my bed. I have no idea what is under there. I haven't looked under there since I moved into that room and put stuff under my bed. I guess I don't need the stuff if it has been there for over a year and half and I haven't even looked at it. lol.

No comments: