More To Look At

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween 2013

Tonight we had a costume party and pumpkin carving at the church.

I went as a modern Medusa. Meaning, I just wore jeans and a t-shirt. And the snakes in my hair were fun bright colors. Some of the snakes were glow in the dark. I bought dollar store snakes and bobby pins and hot glued them together. Then I stuck my hair up and started pinning the snakes in. Halfway through I stopped until Mom got home. And she helped fill in the holes with the rest of the snakes. ... I got lots of comments on my hair. It was fun. And worth the five dollars I spent on it. lol.





We also carved pumpkins. I went for a slight-traditional jack-o-lantern look. I also carved the word "boo".





Steven carved his pumpkin of a League of Legends character, Spirit Guard Uydr. He finished it when we got home.

The inspiration. Uydr in Phoenix mode.



And that was what we did this evening. It's always fun carving pumpkins with the ward.

No comments: