More To Look At

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bigger In My Head

All day today I have been gathering ideas via Pinterest for my "Alice In Wonderland" themed wedding. lol. I'm not engaged. I don't even have a boyfriend right now. But, hey, a girl can dream. lol. I added a TON of pictures to my "Alice" board. It is making me excited to plan my wedding for real.



Today I also wrapped all but one of my Christmas gifts. It's nice to have them all done. Now I just need to figure out what I'm getting my brother and buy it. I have nine days to do it. No pressure. lol. I like the theme I have this year for my wrapping. I am using red paper, green striped twine, and silver stamped names. It's simple and makes me smile when I see them sitting under the tree.

Yes, I got myself a present.
For FHE this past week we decorated Graham cracker houses. I decided to make a TARDIS from 'Doctor Who'. I dyed some frosting blue and "painted" the sides of my house. I decorated it with York candy pieces. I think it's kind of funny that my blue turned out to be a Tiffany blue. lol. I would have made it darker but I only had a pastel-type blue. It's unique and I like it.


For the past few weeks I have wanted to put my DVD collection in boxes on my bookshelf. I have covered my books white and the DVD are distracting. lol. So I thought I could put them in a shoe box and cover it. DVD don't fit in shoe boxes. So I turned to Pinterest for some ideas. I found this idea where they made there own boxes. Heck, I can do that. So, with permission, I took some cardboard boxes home from the plethora at work. This next week I will cut into them and create the perfect sized boxes. I'll cover them with either white or black paper. I think I'll even label the boxes a bit so I know what DVDs are inside. The labels are mostly for my tv seasons (Doctor Who, NCIS, Numbers...) and the other misc movies can be in an unlabeled box. Maybe.

Oh my gosh!!! I haven't told you about the most awesome news I have heard in the past couple of months. Josh Groban announced his new CD!!!! Eep!!! It's called 'All That Echoes' and it will be released February 5, 2013. I love the album cover and I can not wait to see more photos from the photo-shoot  And to hear the album, of course.


No comments: