More To Look At

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Polish, James Polish

I love nail polish. I have a few brands that I know work and love every color they come out with. Last night I came across O.P.I. James Bond Collection. They created 12 polishes named for each movie for the 50th anniversary.

(click photo to view larger)

I love all the colors. I especially love that burgandy red named Skyfall. It's so pretty. I also really love the teal/grey sparkle color named On Her Majesty's Secret Service.  The gold sparkles is pretty. It's called Goldeneye. And the bright blue color named Tomorrow Never Dies is gorgeous.


Oh and the cool thing about that 13th color (which is a top coat) on the far right ... it has flecks of 18K gold in it! Real gold on your nails. That's crazy but awesome at the same time.


No comments: