More To Look At

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A LONG Time Ago I Used To Blog ...

Hello. Remember me. I'm Krysta. I run this blog. It's been a year and more since I have really posted here. I have been reading, sewing, bullet journaling, working, going back to college, just life stuff.

So I going to jump back into this blog thing. I am going to ignore that fact that I'm not very consistent in the past and start from the now and move on.

I dont think I'll have a set schedule but I do want to be here. I'll write about some books I've read. Articles I find interesting. The novel I'm attempting to write. School, sewing, bujo stuff. Whatever is on my mind. Whenever.

The first thing I'm going to do is revamp the blog. New colors and everything. I'm tired of the dark theme.

2 comments:

Path said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

grass fence manufacturer