More To Look At

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mental Breakdowns suck

I was doing fine. I was getting to work on time. I was trying to go to bed on time so I could get a full 8 hours of sleep. Yes, my room has been getting a little messy. But that is not new. Moving from an apartment back to one room is too small.

And then yesterday I woke up and immediately knew I should not go to work. So I called in sick. And was admonished by my supervisor. We need all hands on deck at this time of year and blah blah blah. Well, yeah. But guess what? I don't do squat while I'm there. You won't miss me for one day. And then Mom came into my room, because she saw my car outside, and lectured me about not going to work. Because I need the money if I ever want to move out again. Yeah. You don't think I know that!? Why do you think I'm having a mental breakdown.

(Apparently, I'm not back to full chipperness because this still pisses me off. Although I'm not randomly crying so that's good.)

Anyways, I slept until around 1pm. And then didn't want to be at home, even though I have a lot to do at home. I went to the library around 2:30pm and was there until about 6:30pm trying to study my finance homework. After a few hours I just gave up and played games on my laptop. I went and got dinner and then went home. At home I folded some clean laundry and did a load of sheets and blankets. During this time I was randomly crying. It was so annoying. I don't why I was crying I just was. I went to bed around 9pm after I had switched my sheets over to the dryer.

So yeah, my anxiety got the better of me yesterday.

No comments: