More To Look At

Monday, March 4, 2013

Pinspiration: Outfit

I've decided to start blogging about some of the things I find from Pinterest that I try. And I do have some things I've already made that maybe I'll go back sometime soon and talk about. But for now we move forward.

So first up is an outfit that I wore yesterday to church. I saw this photo of a black strapless dress with a white blouse underneath a few weeks ago. I knew I had to wear it someday. With black heels and a high-top bun.



So after I looked in my closet and found the perfect blouse I picked a day to wear that black and white combo. I prepped my outfit by getting my LBD dry-cleaned. lol. It needed to be cleaned and I thought this was the perfect motivation to take it. I also decided to get some more jet black tights. I didn't know if I'd wear them but I needed some anyways. My other black tights have runs in them.

I ended up wearing my black tights and black heels with this outfit. I wore my hair up in a clip for sort of a messy bun look. Since my blouse has pearl buttons I wore pearl earrings to go with it. Overall I really liked how this look turned out. I might wear it again someday.



No comments: